Mountain Training Bouldering Qualification: Content & Pathway | Seminar
Join us for the next instalment of our 2023 Partners’ Seminar Series. This one will be delivered by Mountain Training and hosted by Robert MacKenzie of Climb Scotland and will cover the content and pathway of Mountain Training’s upcoming bouldering qualification.
When? Thursday 4th May, 10am – 11:30am
No advance booking necessary, simply click on the ‘Join’ link below, or on any of our socials at 09:50 on the 4th. For those not able to make it live, the seminar will be recorded and available on YouTube.
- Introduction to Guy Jarvis and Mountain Training
- Overview of the rationale behind the National Bouldering Wall Instructor (BWI) qualification
- A summary of the national consultation survey results
- Development pathways for instructors and coaches
Questions for Attendees
- What would you consider a useful job description for the BWI?
- What knowledge, skills, and behaviours would you find valuable in a BWI?
- How easily should the qualification be accessible?
- What advantages do you see for yourself, your business, staff, customers, or participants?
- Does the coaching scheme address your development needs?
- Do you foresee any issues?
If you have any questions about the seminar, or you’re wondering whether it’s right for you, please do get in touch with us or one of our partners.