The 5th of July 2018 will see the return of the Annual Conference and AGM, this year to Sheffield – arguably the birth-place of the indoor climbing industry in the UK. We’ve moved the date and location of the event to make it easier to free up time to attend and to make travel that much simpler. This is the only event in the UK that brings together climbing wall owners and operators from across the country – our new location in Sheffield and growing numbers of members are sure to bring the highest attendance we’ve seen to date.
- Attend the AGM and be heard – make sure you get what you need from your ABC.
- Hear industry thought-leaders speak about best practice, diversity, industry trends & business strategy
- Meet and build partnerships with industry brands
- Feedback and steer our upcoming projects
- Learn and develop as a climbing wall professional
- Meet and share your experience and ideas with like-minded (and not-so-like-minded) people from the indoor climbing industry
- Hear the latest news direct from other industry bodies – BMC, Mountain Training, ABCTT, RSA
- Celebrate – with an evening exploring the past, present and future of indoor climbing (plus a few drinks)
If you can, make a weekend of it and stay in Sheffield for Cliffhanger which features this year’s British Bouldering Championships.
Tickets for the whole event cost £150 per delegate.
Attendance the AGM only (from 4pm-6pm on Thursday the 5th) is, of course, free of charge. Do please let us know by booking a free ‘AGM-only’ ticket on the above link.