As auto belays are increasing in popularity, now is a good time to brush up on your knowledge! Book yourself on to this FREE workshop run by Entre-Prises at Rokt Climbing Gym in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. The course will cover:
· How the system works.
· Detailed inspection of the device.
· How to properly maintain the system.
· Near miss avoidance.
· Most common mistakes made using the System.
· How to replace the parts correctly.
· Popper use of the system.
· Inappropriate placement of the system on a wall.
The workshop will take place on 5th November from 1230 – 1600 with a chance to have beer and chat afterwards.