KA Testing Facility Limited
We are a UKAS accredited product and material testing laboratory based in Nottingham.
For over a decade we have been constantly developing our capabilities, competencies and services. Growing from a niche testing lab focused on a specialist electrical sector to one that offers a vast array of material, environmental and electrical tests.
Inspired by the hobbies and passions of our team, we turned towards the product proving requirements within climbing.
Whether for R&D or specific performance criteria, we work alongside the manufacturers or individuals to create bespoke testing schedules and solutions.
Some of the other capabilities within the laboratory include:
- Accelerated Weathering – Replication of full spectrum sunlight
- Accelerated Ageing
- Salt Spray/Corrosion
- Climatic – Submit your products to high and low temperature comparison tests
- Flammability – Needle flame, 50W, 500W, 1kW & glow wire testing
- Mechanical Strength – Tensile, compression, flexural, cantilever & pull testing
- Mechanical Impact – IK07-IK10, sudden impact, shock load
- Indenter Tests
+44 (0)1159 784 652
Deputy sales & marketing manager