Climb Cornwall – Technical Services
Technical Services for the operation and development of climbing walls
Based in the South West but operating all around the UK by arrangement, providing technical advice and consultancy services for climbing walls, outdoor activity providers and mountaineering/climbing clubs.
We have a wealth of experience within the team relating to the operation and development of climbing walls and the provision of climbing activities - from coaching high performance competitive athletes through to delivery of instructor training.
Our staff team include members of the Association of Mountaineering Instructors, approved Technical Advisors on the AMI TAs register and on Adventure For All’s TA register of specialist advisors for adaptive activities, Mountain Training Course Directors for the climbing and coaching award schemes, Providers of the Climbing For All award and other CPD workshops recognised by MTA & AMI and a GB Climbing Coach currently working with the National Development Squad (youth) and GB Paraclimbing Team.
Typical services include:
- Facilitation of routine operational reviews.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Staff training, development of site-specific schemes and statements of competence.
- Delivery of CPD and refresher training.
- PPE management and inspections.
- Professional mentoring and development of personnel.
- Support with extra-ordinary review processes (incidents/accidents).
- Support for ABC membership and AALS applications.
- NICAS/NIBAS scheme applications and operations.
- Development of adaptive and inclusive climbing activities provision.
- Development of outdoor climbing activities provision.
Year Round Offers:
Due to the bespoke nature of our work and the varied needs of our clients, we do not have a set discount rate, however we are happy to discuss a preferential rate for any of our services for full ABC members on a case by case basis.
Time Limited Offers:
Aspirant members of the ABC can book a free remote consultation and needs assessment to help them on their journey to becoming full members.
This offer is limited to once per 12 months per site/customer.